DMCA Policy of https://pdfland.net and it’s Subdomains
We (https://pdfland.net and it’s Subdomains) are strictly in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We always ready to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
https://pdfland.net and https://freebooks.pdfland.net are eBooks’ links sharing websites. We only share download links to the eBooks that we find on the web. We never host, scan or upload any PDF book or literary content on our servers or anywhere else. All PDF books and eBooks that have been mentioned on our websites, have already been uploaded on internet by other internet users or website owners.
We collect download links by searching on the web. When we find a link, we share it on our websites on the basis of “as is”. These links only work if the destination files are still available and have not been removed. If the linked eBook file is removed by the Uploader or the host, then the download link that we share becomes useless. If you are a copyright owner of any literary content and you want to remove any eBook, then please contact with the hosts where these files are actually stored. However, we can only remove download links from our websites if your complaint is valid.
We respect your copyrights. However, if you still think your copyrighted material has been posted on our websites https://pdfland.net or https://freebooks.pdfland.net or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, then you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our sites that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
3. You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in https://pdfland.net or https://freebooks.pdfland.net search results.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
6. Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send your infringement notice with direct links to each publication only.
Please allow at least 2 to 3 business days for your deletion request to be processed. Using any other forms of contact will delay the process of removal of copyrighted materials.